If you are a wedding professional and are interested in becoming a member of StudioWed Denver, we would love to hear from you. Our vendor professionals are required to follow our code of ethics and requirements to ensure we are providing the best possible professionals for StudioWed brides and grooms.
StudioWed Code of Ethics and Requirements:
- Respond promptly to clients and inquiries (within 48 hours)
- Respectful of fellow StudioWed vendors and studio space
- Maintains open communication with StudioWed owner and fellow vendors
- Strives to exceed client expectations
- Participate in StudioWed networking events and marketing efforts
- Represent each client fairly and properly by providing a written agreement that states all charges for services and products
- Hold required license or professional certification appropriate to the industry in which your business operates if applicable
- Promote and maintain good business skills by committing to professional growth and knowledge through education and conferences
- Be in business at least two years or have a minimum of two years of professional experience in your field
The StudioWed Value for Wedding Professionals
- Our mission is to provide your business a resource in which to network, market, and the opportunity to by seen and heard on various platforms. All of our marketing endeavors, from quarterly events and online marketing to blogs and social media, allow your business to be presented in a multitude of ways that is difficult to do as a single business owner. StudioWed is a community for wedding business owners to learn, share and inspire. Along with all of these benefits, StudioWed vendor members have 24/7 access to our beautiful studio for client meetings or as an alternative work space.
If you meet all of the requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name, website and contact information. If we have an opening in your vendor category, we will send you an application. We look forward to hearing from you!